Small Business Phone Systems
If you’re a small or medium-size business, we have an affordable, customizable phone system that’s sure to meet your needs. Our cloud voice office phones are fully hosted systems that use your company’s broadband internet connection to stream your calls—no separate phone lines are needed! Plus, our VoIP service packages offer premium features on a budget that works for you.
Benefits of Cloud-Based Phone Systems
Facing difficulty configuring your hard line phone system? Having trouble integrating your PBX system with mobile or web-based devices? Say goodbye to these struggles when you switch to a cloud-based phone system. Our standard cloud voice systems offer more robust features than a traditional PBX-based system, without the added expense of the server, switches, and phone equipment. With these flexible cloud-based systems, you get
- Unlimited incoming calls with no busy signals
- No long distance charges for calls between offices or extensions
- Automated voicemail
- Call transferring and forwarding with a single phone number
- Music for customers on hold
- Secure data backups
- Internet-based access from any device
- UCaaS integrations for video calling, call recording, audioconferencing, and more
Dymin can use any broadband internet service to deliver your phone calls. However, point-to-point wireless internet may not work for cloud voice. Each case requires consultation with a Dymin sales professional.
Savings You Can See
Using cloud-based phone systems can reduce your total communications costs by as much as 40%. This type of equipment helps eliminate the capital expenses for installation and maintenance of traditional PBX systems, instead turning those costs into a fixed, monthly operational expense. Plus, you can reduce long-distance voice charges by routing calls over the internet.
Why get a business phone system through Dymin?
- Unparalleled price to performance ratio
- 24/7 monitoring, service, and support
- Customized phone systems with features programmed for your unique needs
- Free system maintenance and minor re-programming
- Phone additions with no costly upgrades or downtime